A Tale of Two Occupations
Here is my new American Free Press article, posted here for my paid subscribers only. -KB
by Kevin Barrett, for American Free Press
We hear a lot about white supremacism. When politicians like Mitch McConnell and Tommy Tuberville forget to condemn pro-white activism, the media hold their feet to the fire till they utter obligatory denunciations.
But most “white supremacism” is a proverbial nothingburger. Nobody is advocating that the USA declare itself a White State, massacre or expel 80% of its nonwhites, and demote the remaining 20% to second-class citizenship (like Israel has done to non-Jews). Nor does anyone insist that whites be admitted to Ivy League schools—the factories that churn out America’s governing elites—in numbers grossly exceeding those that a color-blind process would produce.
But there is one form of white supremacism that is all-too-real. And yet it is systematically concealed by the media and allied institutions, to the point that the vast majority of Americans barely suspect its existence.